TEMA: O NOVO MUNDO É REMOTO
Os principais tópicos desta apresentação serão:
– A crescente tendência do trabalho remoto e as novas, e as velhas, profissões que lhe estão associadas
– O que procura e o que motiva um nómada digital?
– O panorama actual dos países mais procurados e o papel de África nesse contexto
– A oportunidade e o desafio para Moçambique
The main topics of this presentation will be:
– The growing trend of remote work and the new and old professions associated with this shift
– What are digital nomads looking for and what drives them
– The current landscape of the most searched for countries and Africa’s role in this context
– The opportunities and challenges for Mozambique
Licenciado em Gestão pela Faculdade de Economia da Universidade de Coimbra (2012);
Vice-Presidente da AIESEC Portugal (2010/2011);
Fundador do Projecto Make it Possible em Portugal, projecto multicultural de sensibilização à acção para cumprimento dos Objectivos de Desenvolvimento do Milénio (2011);
Managing Partner da CoWork Lab em Moçambique, empresa gestora de business centers e espaços de coworking em Moçambique (2012 – );
Representante do Startup Grind by Google for Entrepreneurs em Maputo desde 2017.
Pedro Ferreira has a graduation in Management by the Economics Faculty of the Coimbra University (Portugal).
He was the founder of the Make it Possible project in Portugal, a multicultural initiative aimed at promoting the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
Since 2012 he is Managing Partner of Co Work Lab in Mozambique.
He is also, since 2017, the Maputo delegate for Startup Grind by Google for Entrepreneurs
SOBRE O MAPUTO FAST FORWARD
MFF was launched in 2016 as an open platform engaged in promoting creativity and innovation. Its main objective is to help Mozambican creators and innovators across all fields of activity (arts, culture, design, architecture, technology, etc.) to develop and present their projects, engage in fruitful trans-disciplinary debates and develop collaborations in order to establish an ecosystem that will allow them to expand their creative skills and to participate, through the exploration of networking opportunities, in the “global conversation” that is taking place within the “creative industries” sector.